Since it’s inception 15 years ago, La gourmet® has been built on the twin core principles of “Conserve Energy” and “Healthy Living”. La gourmet® is committed to help protect our planet by producing products that promote a healthy lifestyle while helping to preserve the environment. La gourmet®’s ‘Love Our Planet” campaign is a choice that La gourmet® has taken to focus on products that are Eco-friendly.
Health related studies have shown that many plastic and lined aluminum bottles leach toxins such as Bisphenol A (BPA). La gourmet® Thermalware has been developed to be the solution to these problems as it is made from high-quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel. La gourmet® 18/8 stainless steel is 100% BPA Free, non-leaching and toxin free making it a healthy and safe alternative to lined metal or plastic containers.
La gourmet® Thermalware is made of double walled vacuum pumped stainless steel. It has a very good heat reflection effect. Steel reflects heat and the vacuum provides a thermal insulating effect. And all Sakura Plus Thermalware comes with copper lining resulting in increased thermal insulation.
- Product Specification 2 Tier Thermal Lunch Box
- 18/8 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Polypropylene (PP) and Silicone Ring for Heat Insulation Cover Material
- Gunmetal Grey Colour – Capacity : Main Dish Vessel 0.6L, Secondary Dish Vessels 0.4L
- Heat Retention Main Dish : 82°C for 1 hour, 70°C for 3 hours and 50°C for 6 hours
- Heat Retention Secondary Dish : 75°C for 1 hour, 67°C for 3 hours and 44°C for 6 hours – US FDA and Japan Ministry Of Health And Welfare Approved
SAKURA PLUS THERMAL LUNCH BOX SPECIAL FEATURES
- Fully made of 304 Stainless Steel with extra copper lining
- Vacuum insulated for maximum temperature retention
- Special protective scratch resistant film on body
- High quality plastic closure with silicon ring
- Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Made from 100% US FDA-Approved materials
- BENEFITS OF THE SAKURA PLUS THERMAL LUNCH BOX
- Use it to keep foods hot or cold wherever you go
- After 6 hours food is still between 45°C to 50°C
- 100% Hygienic and Safe for food contact use
Warranty : 5 Years