WHY BUY A La gourmet SHOGUN COOKWARE?
Since 1990 La gourmet was built on twin core principles of ‘Conserve Energy’ & ‘ Healthy Living ‘.Shogun by La gourmet gives you the Assurance if Safety & a guarantee if a finely crafted cookware that provides convenience & healthy cooking.
CONVENIENCE & VERSATILITY
i)ENERGY SAVING – The excellent heat conductivity of the cookware reduces the amount if time and energy needed to cook.
i) TRITANIUM from Switzerland meets the highest SAFETY STANDARDS and QUALITY ASSURANCE . TRITANIUM is produced by the biggest Swiss non-stick manufacturer.
ii) LOW FAT HEALTHY COOKING. LESS OIL = HEALTH
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY ON MANUFACTURING DEFECTS
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED THICK GAUGED FORGED ALUMINIUM . This ensures and excellent conduction of heat & helps to avoid warping & other issues .
- CLEAN THE COOKWARE. Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop & non-scratch sponge
- RINSE & DRY
- COAT THE COOKWARE. Coat the cookware with some cooking oil & season over-low heat for a few minutes switch off flame. Set it cool & wipe clean with kitchen towel . The cookware is ready for use.
- LOW TO MEDIUM HEAT/FLAME. The die-cast body Shogun non-stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame & turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
- OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE. Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period of time. Just eat & cook immediately .
Shogun Sakura is made of cast aluminium with Tritanium Dura from Switzerland. The 3 layer non-stick coating is reinforced with marble particles.
Tempura pans are specially made for Sakura so you can cook and toss like a professional chef.
Body : Every piece of the cookware is cast from molten aluminium resulting in a thick gauge body that provides excellent conductivity heat for tasty cooking.
Interior : The interior is coated Tritanium Dura from Switzerland , a 3 layer coating systems that is reinforced with marble particles resulting in tough and durable non-stick capabilities . Inclusive of the 3 layer coatings the cast boy , the exterior coating and IH bottom better known as the 6 layer Shogun system that is robust yet easy to use and easy to clean.
Glass Lid : The glass lid is tempered for safety. The glass lids are reinforced with wide 304 stainless steel rim which gives the cookware a ‘upscale designer look’.
Exterior : Specially prepared substrate on the cast aluminium core with high temperature coating and cladded with polished induction.
Bottom : Cladded with polished induction bottom . Suitable for use on all stoves .
- After use, let it cool, please clean interior cookware with dish drop & non-scratch sponge.
- For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware & boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean & dry.
- Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop & non-scratch sponge. If stains is on the exterior of cookware was immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infused into the exterior cookware & will be difficult to remove. However this will not influence the performance of your cookware.
This cookware is warranted against any manufacturer defect for 2 years. This does not cover against scratches, blisters of the non stick due of persistent high heat & aggressive cooking . Normal wear & tear and tear on the non-stick is also not covered.