- Carefully plae the blade over center of the bowl .
- Cut the ingredients in crude pieces and place them in the bowl, to ensure best results, fill at most 1/4 of bowl capacity with ingredients. e.g,a medium sized onion.
- Place the cover on the bowl.
- Hold the lid with one hand and pull the handle with the other hand , until the desired results are achieved.
- Take out the blade carefully before removing food from bowl.
HOW MANY PULLS
- 5 times for coarse
- 10 times for fine
- 15 times for super fine
Lid – Just clean the lid with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water
Other parts – Can be washed normally. All parts except ” LID ” is dishwater safe .
BE CAREFUL AS THE BLADE ARE SHARP