Why Silicone Utensil ?
NON-TOXIC , NON-REACTIVE food grade & safe to use. NO TOXIC FUMES.
EASY TO CLEAN
Its like Non-Stick , no sauces and ingredients doesn’t stick to it.
SILICONE withstands heat very well.
Non-corrosive and hard wearing.
GREAT TO USE
Their flexible edge glides easily beneath food
SAFE FOR NON-STICK COOKWARE
- Core material of La gourmet kitchen utensils is made of 304 stainless steel
- Silicone used is non-toxic and safe for food contact use
- Silicone have gone through secondary cure which removes residues, odour & toxics
- Passed LFGB testing ( assurance of safety for food contact use )